So Is Life (instrumental) So Is Life (instrumental)

Ouch!

There so much life in the song, my hearts bleeding as Im enjoying the moments of Aw. Thankyou for your efforts, and creativity and will to share.

Ethereal Symphony Ethereal Symphony

G J

Its Nice ~... .

The Wind Blows West The Wind Blows West

Divine Influence

I can hear and see Angels Sing along to this song when I hear it, yet they have there own words of use.

OMGL33TH4X0R responds:

Thanks! It's always nice to hear someone's connections to my work.

A Fraction of Light {Final} A Fraction of Light {Final}

Subtle, like many great things to come

I can feel more energy in your songs than most that are put out, it doesn't have to be 140 bmp + and full of every frequency of the spectrum to be good. I think all your works bring a more, careful and precise "To the Point" expression that allow so much more power to flow through the songs, that I fully believe you should keep going your way about constructing songs. Cudos, your the first in a very long while who seems to grasp and apply such rythms properly. Ps.
In Short Great Peices of work, keep being yourself in them, cause its showing.

OMGL33TH4X0R responds:

Thanks a lot for that review :)

A Fraction of Light A Fraction of Light

Beautifully Powerful

In Short Great Peices of work, keep being yourself in them, cause its showing.

*[GloW]* *[GloW]*

Good Going!

What program do you use? I am trying to get a list of programs, that anyone of them could help me mix and twist, warp, tune, reverb, and invent sounds, to make music.
I have tried MusicMaker11 but that program it is Crap! I am looking for a good program, It can cost a few hundred dollars for all I care.
Can you help me dude?
Ps. I listen to your songs on the odd day or so, and yeah, I think you have alot you can build from what you've created.

Sp1r1T responds: